You must be signed in to add an item to your favorites
Something went wrong, please try again
Please select the ring size.
7.25 inches in length
- Item Number1936836
- Minimum Carat Total Weight1/5 ctw (0.18 - 0.22)
- Center Stone Carat Weight0.4 pt (0.0035 - 0.0044)
- Center Stone CutSingle Cut
- Stone ShapeRound
- Average ColorIJ
- Average ClarityI3
- Center Stone ClarityI3
- Stone TypeDiamond
- Center Stone NatureNatural
- Metal TypeSilver
- Metal ColorSilver
All jewelry has been enlarged to show beauty of detail.
- Cut: The cut of a diamond affects how well a diamond returns light back to the viewer's eye. A well cut diamond will appear brilliant and fiery.
- Color: A diamond's color is a measure of the stone's whiteness, meaning it is actually measuring the lack of color a diamond has.
- Clarity: The clarity of a diamond refers to the presence (or lack) of imperfections. Generally, the more imperfections (or inclusions) a diamond has, the lower the clarity.
- Carat Weight: A carat specifically measures a diamond's weight. Because of its rarity, one larger diamond is more valuable than a combination of smaller diamonds.
At Helzberg Diamonds, we pride ourselves on having extremely strict standards for diamond quality - especially when it comes to the cut of our diamonds. We stand behind every diamond that goes into every piece of our jewelry, ensuring that it lives up to the standards we have upheld since 1915.The basics of diamonds has always come down to the 4Cs - cut, color, clarity and carat weight.